Lineage ][ - Gothic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage ][ - Gothic Discussion Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
l2topzone.com

[GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sulei

Sulei

[GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Empty
PostSubject: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:48 pm

[GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Shot00017rw

GM, what do you think of this language?

Last edited by Sulei on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sulei

Sulei

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 pm

[GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Shot00004xj

More of Killerpoly.

dunno if this is the way to talk & allowed? some punishment maybe?

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Gany259

Gany259

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:40 pm

I have only one screen, but he insult me 100x more time.....why im called NOOB when i kill him?? so who is he ?? hmnmm Question Question
[GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk 512134
Back to top Go down
http://bikepics.com/members/gany/96cr125/
Ang3l

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:08 pm

[GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Shot00006ky

Killerpoly being polite once more..
Back to top Go down
killerpolly

PostSubject: i am so popular :D   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:36 am

i will post my twiter my space and facebook to contact me altho i don't have 1
1 question why u wipe whath u seed on hero chat .......
2 i have a problem with u guys bad ur no one respected clans like mine and advanceds hate u
3 why i have to talk like that to your clan i respect advanceds pvp clan and when we die we say gf but u do not deserve gf cuz u guys have to complayn a loot when u die there is oluis a reason when u die : lag 3 vs 1 ,...........etc
4 acept war i am beging u for like 1 week to acept war ............
5 learn to play and stop this nonsence ......... u and the ang3lica are the onely ppl i hate on this server oh and gany Smile)) he a big exploiter u guys are nobody and still have a big mouth ...... learn some respect
6 stop geting on my nervs in game i never put my mens to say haha 1 vs 1 or argue on main chat
like u : when u die is couz of something when we die ur PRO and full of yourself

and oh..... if i had to screen all your bad words and gany's 2 i think il run out of space in my computer it's kinda old u know.........

SEE YA IN GAME LOOSERS
Back to top Go down
Gany259

Gany259

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 am

Haha u say GF when u die/? why i always see"you noob retart exploiter and etc"??? ....

muahaha u always cry about overpowered classes hahha moron xd learn to play,every class have special skill to kill other,
Back to top Go down
killerpolly

PostSubject: .........   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 pm

tell me whath special skill overpower has archer
and if it's normal the reuse delay of the titan frenzy and zealot + if it's normal to hit 3k normal 6 k crt
dumbass
Back to top Go down
Gany259

Gany259

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 pm

killerpolly wrote:
and if it's normal the reuse delay of the titan frenzy and zealot + if it's normal to hit 3k normal 6 k crt
dumbass
ARcher has a RANGE ^^ naab everytime when u pvp with me u almost kill me !! i won just with 4k hp .only when u stop , get lag or etc and when im close to u i can kill u........
Back to top Go down
KIRA

KIRA

PostSubject: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Gany is right!!!

And Archers have stun shot!!

And i told all time.. any class can own, all what you need, is just to know how to play with him!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ang3l

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 am

Let him cry..Everytime he says.... i own..I'm pro ur nothing..You exploit...You noob...You retarted...Learn l2...Fk u..Fking bugged Titans/th..And other sh1t that offend ppl.

These are his words after pvp..I just play one week approximately and he started a personal war against me even i got +7 items and he cant kill me on 1vs3 but yeah i use bugged titan char.Sry my fault killerpoly.Titan is bugged when he opens frenzy/zealot/rage full buffed.Maybe archers are not overpowered with a range like 100meter and a stun lasts 10sec...U cant see anyhting else..Now that he is hero he started exploiting hero chat too..And he pvp with blazing skin buff...What a pro!
Back to top Go down
killerpolly

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:45 am

Ang3l wrote:
Let him cry..Everytime he says.... i own..I'm pro ur nothing..You exploit...You noob...You retarted...Learn l2...Fk u..Fking bugged Titans/th..And other sh1t that offend ppl.

These are his words after pvp..I just play one week approximately and he started a personal war against me even i got +7 items and he cant kill me on 1vs3 but yeah i use bugged titan char.Sry my fault killerpoly.Titan is bugged when he opens frenzy/zealot/rage full buffed.Maybe archers are not overpowered with a range like 100meter and a stun lasts 10sec...U cant see anyhting else..Now that he is hero he started exploiting hero chat too..And he pvp with blazing skin buff...What a pro!

ur a fking noob and have nothing to talk about u..... i am talking to the big guys of this server i owned u so many times i can coun't so ur not in a situation to talk
Back to top Go down
killerpolly

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:46 am

KIRA wrote:
Gany is right!!!

And Archers have stun shot!!

And i told all time.. any class can own, all what you need, is just to know how to play with him!!!
Very Happy

do u think at whath the orc class con stun shoot will succes even with +10 chance ........chance on titan (orc stats) is like 1/15 to succes
Back to top Go down
killerpolly

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 am

Gany259 wrote:
killerpolly wrote:
dumbass
ARcher has a RANGE ^^ naab everytime when u pvp with me u almost kill me !! i won just with 4k hp .only when u stop , get lag or etc and when im close to u i can kill u........

so i run like and idiot 1-3 min to kill u and u comme to me whyle i lag or stop and kill me in 3 secs
i practicaly when i am at spawn war and u there i can't even run in dash from spawn and u kill me...
nice... and dash doesent give me so much speed i see that u guys keep up with me all the time must be the heavy armor speed.....
Back to top Go down
killerpolly

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 am

Ang3l wrote:

i never pvp with blazing skin or chant of revenge u fking idiot.... but since i saw 3 of my mens die while u heal on mobs in demon and make full hp in 1 hit and we hit u like nuts i will use blazing skin so u all fking unfixed overpower titans die by your wepons practicaly me and the whole clan started a war against titans today no one was at pvp to have fun cuz of your titans ....... 4 titans in fr practicaly 8 ppl killed w/o knowing whath to do and i am talking about advanced clan so when u whana have fun and good time enjoy pvp plz comme with some outher class then titan this thing is like with the paladins some idiot make 1 paladin and seed omfg is so pro....next u see 90% making paladin now it's fixed then some retards comme with hey look at titan ......-.-" i hate u ppl like gany hear that changes there class for overpower paladin>titan>dager to much pdef p atk >to much omfg p atk > lethal got 4 in raw.... whath next ?whath u fkers will do after gm will fix them change server oh thats pro....
Back to top Go down
Gany259

Gany259

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 am

an tak easy a little. I'm playing pala,titan bcs i have good eq for those classes(enchanted blunt and armor).Next i will create tyrant or hell knight or archer....i have already archer and its good class.....
Back to top Go down
Ang3l

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:41 pm

It was 3vsme..U,sentielo and allvsme....As it seems u didnt see well..They both used vr on mobs what u expect me to do in a 3vs1??Also ur friend allvsme got blazing skin buff cause he reflected me all the fking dmg i gave him back..When u dont play fair what u expect the others to do..And stop ur fking lies and cries plz..Its a game..Respect the rules of server that means go read them,and dont take it so personally as its in rl...
Back to top Go down
Sulei

Sulei

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:11 pm

[GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Shot00025u
Back to top Go down
KIRA

KIRA

PostSubject: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

I think its allowed from this moment.. because i think ADMIN don't care what happen in server!! :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage ][ - Gothic :: English - English Section :: General-
Jump to: