Lineage ][ - Gothic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage ][ - Gothic Discussion Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
l2topzone.com

Another Serious Suggestion ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Le7toO

Another Serious Suggestion ... Empty
PostSubject: Another Serious Suggestion ...   Another Serious Suggestion ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:41 pm

i saw at the server stats that there is Balance between classes.... ***** .... i see those lame bishops with at least 2 augmentation 1 active skill and one passive chance that has 100% land rate blowing my pvps .... i see a bish with black big sword using an active skill and at the same time i have a chance : stun !!! where is the fuking balance ???

There is one serious problem and that is called Augmentations !!!!! Fix it or i will leave the server as most of the ppl have done already when they face those uber chars that pk even at the safe zone of farming areas ....

I am to naab not to use bad language .
Back to top Go down
Leet

Leet

PostSubject: Re: Another Serious Suggestion ...   Another Serious Suggestion ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:49 pm

yea sad but true Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Le7toO

PostSubject: Re: Another Serious Suggestion ...   Another Serious Suggestion ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:18 pm

dunno if i sound like im crying but its the truth .... there are many nubcakes that kill low chars and farm players and then they are proud of what they ve done ... and yet if you try to opposse them you will get stnnued/anchored/petrified/debuffed or w/e and then you will be killed by a bishop with active skill witch makes no sense to the balance you so tell us ..... and the fact is that im the one that uses the forum to complain about this .... just imagine how many ppl quited the srvr coz of that crap ... and how many will unless you do something .... also it would be good to just show urself when i type /gmlist .... im sayign this coz when i need to report some1 immidiently i cant report him coz i cant see any gm on and taking ss is too troublesome...
Back to top Go down
Leet

Leet

PostSubject: Re: Another Serious Suggestion ...   Another Serious Suggestion ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:34 pm

well the forum is opened 2-3 days ago ... You can explain urself to noobs lol they just know : BB jajajajaja .... I dont want to post screens of pkers who kill in safe zone cause its sounds too lame for me ... But Anyways Bishop with active augment make 4k m crit 800 nomal and every 2nd skill is m crit
Back to top Go down
Le7toO

PostSubject: Re: Another Serious Suggestion ...   Another Serious Suggestion ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Leet wrote:
well the forum is opened 2-3 days ago ... You can explain urself to noobs lol they just know : BB jajajajaja .... I dont want to post screens of pkers who kill in safe zone cause its sounds too lame for me ... But Anyways Bishop with active augment make 4k m crit 800 nomal and every 2nd skill is m crit

thats my point... not only they have active and passives together (bugg or w/e ) but they also have insane m atck/crit ..... for example that Advanced guy ....fuck me if there is somethign normal in his char .... i see him with +16 duals ... ... just see him once pvp and you will understand ..
Back to top Go down
Leet

Leet

PostSubject: Re: Another Serious Suggestion ...   Another Serious Suggestion ... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 pm

i was talking right about him ...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: about auguments   Another Serious Suggestion ... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:56 pm

i am here and i listen to you , and i do what i can . I cannot develop 1 entire server , at least not all at once.

Auguments (only skills) will be disabled until i will fix all (or at least 90%) of active skills.

Please next time do not use that language , you can make u`r point without it , right?
Back to top Go down
https://l2gothic.forumgratuit.ro
Advanced

Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Another Serious Suggestion ...   Another Serious Suggestion ... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Le7toO wrote:
i see a bish with black big sword using an active skill and at the same time i have a chance : stun !!!

well i feel its about me:) , chance stun wasnt from me coz i never used bugged chance skill augments...
Back to top Go down
KIRA

KIRA

PostSubject: Suggestion!! :D   Another Serious Suggestion ... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I read all text's, and it's all funny... Because i don't use any bugged augument, and i can kill players who have this stun or any other skill!!! for me its not big problem... but some times its make me annoying!!!!

Better is fix that... for all other players!!! Smile

I express my own thoughts!!! cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Serious Suggestion ...   Another Serious Suggestion ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Serious Suggestion ...
Page 1 of 1