Lineage ][ - Gothic Discussion Forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
l2topzone.com

Share | 
 

 Serv Status

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gany259

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Serv Status   Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bikepics.com/members/gany/96cr125/
JustGET



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Serv Status   Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 am

When server will be online again??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MosCraciun



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Serv Status   Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:37 pm

JustGET wrote:
When server will be online again??
Server is online ....internet was down in 40% of city Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustGET



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Serv Status   Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:51 pm

MosCraciun wrote:
JustGET wrote:
When server will be online again??
Server is online ....internet was down in 40% of city Basketball

so why i cant login to server?? I have ban? or what is going on??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Serv Status   Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:51 am

JustGET wrote:
MosCraciun wrote:
JustGET wrote:
When server will be online again??
Server is online ....internet was down in 40% of city Basketball

so why i cant login to server?? I have ban? or what is going on??

if you have problems loging in tell me username and character name
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://l2gothic.forumgratuit.ro
TeenSexy



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Serv Status   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:01 am

Hi everybody! I'm an old member of this server. this is a good server and good GM Smile
I wish i can play soon in this server.
See u soon ! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Serv Status   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:12 pm

TeenSexy wrote:
Hi everybody! I'm an old member of this server. this is a good server and good GM Smile
I wish i can play soon in this server.
See u soon ! ^^

Hello Teen , i w8 to see ya online soon Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://l2gothic.forumgratuit.ro
KIRA

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-12-31
Age : 26
Location : Russia

PostSubject: Hello!   Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi all.. i am old players as well!! Very Happy Razz

And i come to tell.. that KIRA is back! cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Serv Status   

Back to top Go down
 
Serv Status
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage ][ - Gothic :: English - English Section :: General-
Jump to: