Lineage ][ - Gothic Discussion Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
l2topzone.com

Share | 

[GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sulei

PostSubject: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:48 pm

GM, what do you think of this language?

Last edited by Sulei on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sulei

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 pm

More of Killerpoly.

dunno if this is the way to talk & allowed? some punishment maybe?

Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gany259

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:40 pm

I have only one screen, but he insult me 100x more time.....why im called NOOB when i kill him?? so who is he ?? hmnmm Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bikepics.com/members/gany/96cr125/
Ang3l

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Killerpoly being polite once more..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerpolly

PostSubject: i am so popular :D   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:36 am

i will post my twiter my space and facebook to contact me altho i don't have 1
1 question why u wipe whath u seed on hero chat .......
2 i have a problem with u guys bad ur no one respected clans like mine and advanceds hate u
3 why i have to talk like that to your clan i respect advanceds pvp clan and when we die we say gf but u do not deserve gf cuz u guys have to complayn a loot when u die there is oluis a reason when u die : lag 3 vs 1 ,...........etc
4 acept war i am beging u for like 1 week to acept war ............
5 learn to play and stop this nonsence ......... u and the ang3lica are the onely ppl i hate on this server oh and gany Smile)) he a big exploiter u guys are nobody and still have a big mouth ...... learn some respect
6 stop geting on my nervs in game i never put my mens to say haha 1 vs 1 or argue on main chat
like u : when u die is couz of something when we die ur PRO and full of yourself

and oh..... if i had to screen all your bad words and gany's 2 i think il run out of space in my computer it's kinda old u know.........

SEE YA IN GAME LOOSERS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gany259

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 am

Haha u say GF when u die/? why i always see"you noob retart exploiter and etc"??? ....

muahaha u always cry about overpowered classes hahha moron xd learn to play,every class have special skill to kill other,
Back to top Go down
killerpolly

PostSubject: .........   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:51 pm

tell me whath special skill overpower has archer
and if it's normal the reuse delay of the titan frenzy and zealot + if it's normal to hit 3k normal 6 k crt
dumbass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gany259

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 pm

killerpolly wrote:
and if it's normal the reuse delay of the titan frenzy and zealot + if it's normal to hit 3k normal 6 k crt
dumbass
ARcher has a RANGE ^^ naab everytime when u pvp with me u almost kill me !! i won just with 4k hp .only when u stop , get lag or etc and when im close to u i can kill u........
Back to top Go down
KIRA

PostSubject: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Gany is right!!!

And Archers have stun shot!!

And i told all time.. any class can own, all what you need, is just to know how to play with him!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ang3l

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 am

Let him cry..Everytime he says.... i own..I'm pro ur nothing..You exploit...You noob...You retarted...Learn l2...Fk u..Fking bugged Titans/th..And other sh1t that offend ppl.

These are his words after pvp..I just play one week approximately and he started a personal war against me even i got +7 items and he cant kill me on 1vs3 but yeah i use bugged titan char.Sry my fault killerpoly.Titan is bugged when he opens frenzy/zealot/rage full buffed.Maybe archers are not overpowered with a range like 100meter and a stun lasts 10sec...U cant see anyhting else..Now that he is hero he started exploiting hero chat too..And he pvp with blazing skin buff...What a pro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerpolly

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:45 am

Ang3l wrote:
Let him cry..Everytime he says.... i own..I'm pro ur nothing..You exploit...You noob...You retarted...Learn l2...Fk u..Fking bugged Titans/th..And other sh1t that offend ppl.

These are his words after pvp..I just play one week approximately and he started a personal war against me even i got +7 items and he cant kill me on 1vs3 but yeah i use bugged titan char.Sry my fault killerpoly.Titan is bugged when he opens frenzy/zealot/rage full buffed.Maybe archers are not overpowered with a range like 100meter and a stun lasts 10sec...U cant see anyhting else..Now that he is hero he started exploiting hero chat too..And he pvp with blazing skin buff...What a pro!

ur a fking noob and have nothing to talk about u..... i am talking to the big guys of this server i owned u so many times i can coun't so ur not in a situation to talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerpolly

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:46 am

KIRA wrote:
Gany is right!!!

And Archers have stun shot!!

And i told all time.. any class can own, all what you need, is just to know how to play with him!!!
Very Happy

do u think at whath the orc class con stun shoot will succes even with +10 chance ........chance on titan (orc stats) is like 1/15 to succes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerpolly

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 am

Gany259 wrote:
killerpolly wrote:
dumbass
ARcher has a RANGE ^^ naab everytime when u pvp with me u almost kill me !! i won just with 4k hp .only when u stop , get lag or etc and when im close to u i can kill u........

so i run like and idiot 1-3 min to kill u and u comme to me whyle i lag or stop and kill me in 3 secs
i practicaly when i am at spawn war and u there i can't even run in dash from spawn and u kill me...
nice... and dash doesent give me so much speed i see that u guys keep up with me all the time must be the heavy armor speed.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerpolly

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 am

Ang3l wrote:

i never pvp with blazing skin or chant of revenge u fking idiot.... but since i saw 3 of my mens die while u heal on mobs in demon and make full hp in 1 hit and we hit u like nuts i will use blazing skin so u all fking unfixed overpower titans die by your wepons practicaly me and the whole clan started a war against titans today no one was at pvp to have fun cuz of your titans ....... 4 titans in fr practicaly 8 ppl killed w/o knowing whath to do and i am talking about advanced clan so when u whana have fun and good time enjoy pvp plz comme with some outher class then titan this thing is like with the paladins some idiot make 1 paladin and seed omfg is so pro....next u see 90% making paladin now it's fixed then some retards comme with hey look at titan ......-.-" i hate u ppl like gany hear that changes there class for overpower paladin>titan>dager to much pdef p atk >to much omfg p atk > lethal got 4 in raw.... whath next ?whath u fkers will do after gm will fix them change server oh thats pro....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gany259

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 am

an tak easy a little. I'm playing pala,titan bcs i have good eq for those classes(enchanted blunt and armor).Next i will create tyrant or hell knight or archer....i have already archer and its good class.....
Back to top Go down
Ang3l

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:41 pm

It was 3vsme..U,sentielo and allvsme....As it seems u didnt see well..They both used vr on mobs what u expect me to do in a 3vs1??Also ur friend allvsme got blazing skin buff cause he reflected me all the fking dmg i gave him back..When u dont play fair what u expect the others to do..And stop ur fking lies and cries plz..Its a game..Respect the rules of server that means go read them,and dont take it so personally as its in rl...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sulei

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KIRA

PostSubject: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

I think its allowed from this moment.. because i think ADMIN don't care what happen in server!! :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk   

Back to top Go down

[GM look at this] Killerpoly: His way to talk
Page 1 of 1