Lineage ][ - Gothic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage ][ - Gothic Discussion Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
l2topzone.com

pvp/pk in newbie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Advanced

Advanced

pvp/pk in newbie Empty
PostSubject: pvp/pk in newbie   pvp/pk in newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

some noobs still cant understand thet they cant pvp/pk there and they killing new players coz its only one way for them to get some pvp's and pk's , ELVENDOR this guard which u spawned are too weak, ok they have big pdef/mdef and patak(need double it) but not enough and they are slow , make ARCHERS and not only PK but also FLAG GUARDS with long RANGE it wiill disolve problem and let newbies to farm , half of ppl after 2 deaths logging out its really annoying

so there is two ways or FLAG/PK guards or SAFE ZONE and i know where u can do it if u want know, call me ingame:)

thanks for attention Smile
Back to top Go down
Gany259

Gany259

pvp/pk in newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp/pk in newbie   pvp/pk in newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 pm

to solve this and other problems is one way-create newbie farm zone in any Peace Zone .
Back to top Go down
http://bikepics.com/members/gany/96cr125/
Baphomet

pvp/pk in newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp/pk in newbie   pvp/pk in newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:05 pm

yeap the both ways are cool or peace zone or the guards . I had and have friends that come here and they are playing with me now but they wannted to leave because they can't farm Wink everybody was pk-ing them .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

pvp/pk in newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp/pk in newbie   pvp/pk in newbie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Advanced wrote:
some noobs still cant understand thet they cant pvp/pk there and they killing new players coz its only one way for them to get some pvp's and pk's , ELVENDOR this guard which u spawned are too weak, ok they have big pdef/mdef and patak(need double it) but not enough and they are slow , make ARCHERS and not only PK but also FLAG GUARDS with long RANGE it wiill disolve problem and let newbies to farm , half of ppl after 2 deaths logging out its really annoying

so there is two ways or FLAG/PK guards or SAFE ZONE and i know where u can do it if u want know, call me ingame:)

thanks for attention Smile

farm zone will be moved in peace zone
Back to top Go down
https://l2gothic.forumgratuit.ro
Sponsored content

pvp/pk in newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: pvp/pk in newbie   pvp/pk in newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pvp/pk in newbie
Page 1 of 1