HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
l2topzone.com

Share | 

Bugged skills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McRazor

PostSubject: Bugged skills   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 pm

in adventure the dead blow doesnt work right, i mean by that by that sometimes it doesnt give any damage also it has long reuse it should have 1 sec with this attack speed also the mirage takes a WHILE to load pls gm fix that Smile thx

P.S OL debuffs are surely have too much % to go in somebody, it goes in every 1 out of 2 trials pls gm fix their % to %60 Smile thx so its more balanced

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
Regards McRazor lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: skills   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:28 pm

in adventure the dead blow doesnt work right, i mean by that by that sometimes it doesnt give any damage also it has long reuse it should have 1 sec with this attack speed also the mirage takes a WHILE to load pls gm fix that Smile thx

P.S OL debuffs are surely have too much % to go in somebody, it goes in every 1 out of 2 trials pls gm fix their % to %60 Smile thx so its more balanced

Deadly/lethal blow have a % chanse of succes so its posible and normal to have faliures(low dmg). it`s normal , if i increase the succes rate of dagger skills all server will be adventurers ...

MIRAGE will be fixed soon.

And about ol skills please tell me more : Example : Player XxxXXxxX have xxxx MDEF and OL used xxxx skill . this will help me a lot .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://l2gothic.forumgratuit.ro

Bugged skills
Page 1 of 1