Lineage ][ - Gothic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage ][ - Gothic Discussion Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
l2topzone.com

About Olympiads

Go down 
+5
NY7R0
BatoN
Admin
Dwarfie
Leet
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Leet

Leet

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:54 pm

OK i need clean answers now ... When oly End, How many fights win/lose doesnt matter we need to have and how many points ? And btw the forum is cool gz for the great job . Cool
Back to top Go down
Dwarfie

Dwarfie

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Heros change every week afaik .
You need a minimum of 10 matches win or lose doenst matter you need 10 to appear on the tops but to be first you need to have more points than all the other chars in the same class. oh and btw u cant be hero by losing 10 matches cuz when u lose 9 in a row (i think its 9 not sure) you dont have enough point to participate again (3)
Back to top Go down
Leet

Leet

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:18 pm

neah gm said smt about 3 wins then he said you have to have 30 points or more ... and i am confused .. I knew it the same way you do but ..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Leet wrote:
OK i need clean answers now ... When oly End, How many fights win/lose doesnt matter we need to have and how many points ? And btw the forum is cool gz for the great job . Cool

Olympiad have 1 week cycle (7days)
To win oly you must have 4 matches winned (minimum) no mather how mavy you lose if you have 4 winned and points...
To win oly you must have minimum 30 points .
To win oly you must be first on your class. You already knew that right?

If you have more question , i am here .
Have Fun!

ah , dont forget to vote on hopzone. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://l2gothic.forumgratuit.ro
Leet

Leet

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:47 pm

yea that was what i want to know ty cause i have 7 matches 6 of them are wins so its ok ... ty
Back to top Go down
BatoN

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:34 am

how can a bishop..or other suport class win oly then?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:29 am

BatoN wrote:
how can a bishop..or other suport class win oly then?

a bishop with his superheal powers ans any magic attak augument.... kill almost all in oly.

do i really gotta teach you l2? Smile figure it out !
Back to top Go down
Leet

Leet

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Admin wrote:

To win oly you must have 4 matches winned (minimum) no mather how mavy you lose if you have 4 winned and points...

Have Fun!

Well i got everything i needed but i am not hero, same as Sighted my clan member, here is the screen ...
About Olympiads Shot00008

Last edited by Leet on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Back to top Go down
NY7R0

NY7R0

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Leet wrote:
Admin wrote:

Have Fun!

Well i got everything i needed but i am not hero, same as Sighted my clan member, here is the screen ...
Well.. U have to have the biggest oly score of ur class. Only then u'll become a hero.
Back to top Go down
Leet

Leet

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:41 pm

i have it ...
Back to top Go down
Gany259

Gany259

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:51 pm

i had 26pts and i got hero...i was alone in my class.
Back to top Go down
http://bikepics.com/members/gany/96cr125/
KIRA

KIRA

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Olympiad!!   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 pm

In other servers you need only be 1st in rank list and must be 10 matches played!!!
Back to top Go down
Leet

Leet

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:03 pm

I know this thats why i asked him more then 10 times and i didnt participate more cause i though its safe .... Elven can prove it if i am wrong i aksed him many times ...
Back to top Go down
Leet

Leet

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:05 pm

here is my friends screen too
About Olympiads Shot00000
Back to top Go down
Le7toO

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:14 pm

just to be sure ..... i need 3 wins in oly and more than 30 points to be hero ??
Back to top Go down
Leet

Leet

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:23 pm

no ... GM said that i need 4 wins and more then 30 points i had 7 matches 6 wins and 34 points and nothing ... and i asked him at least 5-6 times ...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: oly   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:41 pm

YOU need that numer of matches WINNED.
Back to top Go down
Leet

Leet

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:27 pm

6 of them are wins lol ... Are you kidding me ?
Back to top Go down
Baphomet

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Le7toO wrote:
just to be sure ..... i need 3 wins in oly and more than 30 points to be hero ??

On retail it's not like that you need 10 games playd and from that games you must have 1 win Doesn't matter if you have 2 points and the one below have 1 . or if you have 5 points 10 games ( 1 win ) and other guy have 300 points but only 9 games , that means you win Wink I playd on 4x about 3 and a half years been hero a few times Wink :* hf
Back to top Go down
KIRA

KIRA

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Olympiad games!   About Olympiads Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 am

In any server must be 10 MATCHES PLAYED and MUST BE 1st IN RANK LIST!!!!

That's all what you need... you don't need 30 points... need get just 10 matches and be 1st in rank list... points need just for beat other player who try be hero with same class as you...

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Olympiads Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Olympiads   About Olympiads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Olympiads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage ][ - Gothic :: English - English Section :: General-
Jump to: