Lineage ][ - Gothic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage ][ - Gothic Discussion Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
l2topzone.com

The suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy

The suggestion Empty
PostSubject: The suggestion   The suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi

I have such suggestions perhaps that to make some special frame with "Blessed Scroll: Enchant" because these in the shop are expensive and to assemble 10k skulls and 10k Magic F.
does not last 5min. Perhaps can if Avatar arena was more easy would last that it is more quickly Smile

For the moment that′s that Smile
sory for my English

Take Car Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The suggestion Empty
PostSubject: farm zones   The suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:21 pm

drop in farm zones will be increased soon ! very soon Razz

PS: i like u`r english , it`s funny Smile the important thing is that i was able un understand you drunken
Back to top Go down
https://l2gothic.forumgratuit.ro
McRazor

The suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The suggestion   The suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:31 pm

lol admin ur make me laugh Very Happy what is funny about daddys english Smile personally i live in uk and i think there is nothing wrong with it exept some spelling and the order of the words but nobody is perfect ej Smile?
Back to top Go down
Daddy

The suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The suggestion   The suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 pm

McRazor wrote:
lol admin ur make me laugh Very Happy what is funny about daddys english Smile personally i live in uk and i think there is nothing wrong with it exept some spelling and the order of the words but nobody is perfect ej Smile?

I saw that you changed the drop and statistics on Avatar Arena. Drop is good, but still is with difficulty on Avatar arena Titan on skills has problems, I kill 5-6 mobs and I die, and that′s why that vampire is not returned my hp :/ .I thing Avatar arena should be the place for High items or something in this style Smile.You say to play on party but, It's hard to play on party when on server ar 10-15 ppl .

Take care Smile
Back to top Go down
Gany259

Gany259

The suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The suggestion   The suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 pm

YOU SHOULD TAKE AT BUFFER "SONG OF VEGENANCE" . YOU DONT GET IT WHEN YOU CLICK T GET ALL BUFFS. BY THIS BUFF, THE MOBS IN AVATAR KILL YOURSELF BY REFLECT ^^ FOR EXAMPLE YOU DONT NEED TO HIT CHAMPION , HE HIT YOU 5 TIMES AND DIE SELF. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://bikepics.com/members/gany/96cr125/
Sponsored content

The suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The suggestion   The suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The suggestion
Page 1 of 1